Saturday, November 04, 2006

Po' Little Piggies


This is what I've been dining on, yummmmm, at a delightful place here in Edisto called Po' Pigs Bo B Q. We had the buffet and that included, if I can remember everything, Fried chicken, pulled pork, sweet potatoes, chicken hash, red gravy, red rice, white rice, cream sweet corn, greens, lima beans, green beans, mac and cheese, squash casserole, hush puppies, and much much more. Definitely the best meal of the trip.

This is what we see as we drive to our condo. The beach is close by and full of shells. Yesterday we explored the little town of Walterboro. It is full of antique and collectibles stores and I scored a few goodies which I will let you see when I get home. The weather turned cold yesterday but is better today.

Back on Monday, have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Very Mary said...

I miss you! I hope there is some goodness waiting for you at home - hint hint!!!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home