Friday, October 27, 2006

Queen of the World

And I've got the sign to prove it!!

New camera in hand I was able to capture a bit of what I've been up to. I got my apron finished and I can show a little corner. I love this fabric! It is the softest cotton, it really feels like it has been washed over and over again for years.

And this little sweetie is a pin cushion that I fashioned from little ollitas from Mexico. The picture is rotated, Blogger did that all but itself. That's a nice little service, no?

This picture is to show you why I probably had trouble with my apron. This is where I was sewing. Our downstairs is full of stuff from the kitchen remodel (SIX MONTHS AND COUNTING) so I set up a tray table in the guest room and sit on the bed. Wacky, huh?

Time is racing by today. I'm off to the South tomorrow, where there's honey in every accent and on every biscuit. I will post if I can. Sure to be lots of photo ops and me with my new camera, tra la!


I just want to show you these silhouettes that the art class did. They lent me some to decorate my desk. Spooky!!!

Happy Halloween, y'all (do you like my accent? I'm practicing)

2 Comments:

Blogger Very Mary said...

Be safe, have fun, and send me postcards! I collect them. How's that for geeky?

9:44 PM  
Blogger Vallen said...

Geek is my middle name, didn't I tell you that? Postcards it is

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home