Thursday, October 26, 2006

Boo! (not boo hoo!!)


I got a camera - that's the first bit of good news. The photography teacher here at school has lent me one to use until I can buy another and it's even niftier than the one I had. Second bit of good news - my readers of this blog may be few but they are the best ones ever!!! Everyone should wish for such goodness in friends. Thanks, ladies. And three - the apron is coming right along and should be done on time. Order is restored in my little world.
Next week I'll be heading off to places heretofore unknown to me, Georgia and South Carolina. I have my own personal trip advisor, Teresa who has set me up with an enviable itinerary. including little towns to snoop around in, places to eat on a Sunday and Halloween ghost tours. She has also been the guide for my travel wardrobe - warning me of impending cold weather and possible freezing temps. I'm ready, I'm prepared and I'm excited.
Every year for the past decade or so, my mom and one or more of her three daughters have gone on an autumn trip to somewhere new in the lower 48 states. We've been to Iowa, Cape Cod, The Outer Banks, San Clemente, and this year we will explore the coast of Georgia and South Carolina. I am really looking so forward to the cuisine - Southern food is one of my favorites - grits and biscuits and sausage gravy - all lo-cal, of course, is my breakfast of champions. Then there's all the seafood, yum, I never miss a meal on vacation!!! I hope to trip around thrift stores and find folk art and go to the beach and marvel at the architecture and dream of where I would live and what I would do if I could move there. Now that I have a camera again I can post pictures and my blog from the road - a regular Charles Kerault.
The world is so full of a number of things we all should be as happy as kings or queens.

3 Comments:

Blogger maggiegracecreates said...

I know you are excited. I love to travel and explore. It was fun trying to really look at my area and spend time coming up with places and things.

Have a wonderful day. I am.

Can I have the apple cake recipe?

11:33 AM  
Blogger jen v said...

How fun! Have fun on your trip!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from
right here. I did however expertise several technical points
using this website, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load
properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently
affect your placement in google and could damage your
high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Also visit my blog :: Generateur De Code PSN

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home